Friday 22 October 2010

Timeless










Dear followers and not...
Today I was walking on the street and I saw the most amazing girl passing by...She was wearing the most amazing lace dress I've ever seen..Whity oldy amazing sweet of mine..!!!Absolutely made me think of all the jazz songs I like...I know that sounds a kind of weird but let's just say that I am a hopeless romantic that every perfection that catches my eye awakes the best memories and moments I've been through..So I really hope u like this post because I strongly believe that we should start loosing a bit because all this stress in our lives will just make us look OLDER...:PP(quite irrelevant but I just wanted to point that out.. ;P )

xxx


Angie

6 comments:

  1. Violet Dreams cumple un año (y en conclusión, Pablo 17). Nos gustaría poder daros un gran regalo a todos, pero como somos humildes estudiantes, hemos pensado en comentar a todos todos nuestros seguidores (es lo mínimo) e invitaros a pasaros por el blog e inscribiros en nuestro sorteo: La camiseta oficial de VD. Pensad que nuestro blog es pequeñito, asi que habra muchas mas posibilidades de ganar jajaja

    Un beso, y gracias por este año.
    Pablo y Bea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :)

    I love this post! And your blog is cute too.

    kimashleyclarke.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for ya sweet comment on my blog!!!
    would love to have u as my follower!!!

    KISSES julia
    NYC

    http://geeksndfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting on my blog..!
    I follow you..follow me too!
    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right...you have a nice blog.
    Thank you for your visit.
    Kisses from madrid...
    María

    http://locaporturopa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice lace photos!!I totally want a lace piece (top, dress, whatever) for this winter!

    ReplyDelete