Tuesday 20 September 2011

Toujours Paris



























Dear followers and not,

This post is dedicated to Parisian style and everything that Paris represents..Actually I'm planning to visit the french capital this year and so I'm doing some research on the city of lights..The thing is that I couldn't help but refering to the amazing parisian sense of dressing and the the fine coulture that people pass through their image..I love the Paris of Amelie,the Paris of Champs Elyssees,the Paris of little coffee shops where you smell the croissants and the coffee,I also love the Paris of Moulin rouge,the paris of artists and Monmartre..I could go on like this for hours..Hope you're feeling the same and hope you'll enjoy this post as much as I do..:)

xxx

Yours Paris-mad Angie

16 comments:

  1. Love this post! Au Champs Elysees!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! i love this pics!
    follow my blog ,i'm following u :***


    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. τι μου θυμίζεις??? το erasmus μου ήταν στο Παρίσι..το τί είδαν τα μάτια μου δεν υπηρχε άλλη πόλη,άλλος αέρας,άλλα ντυσίματα..άλλη ζωή !!! αγγέλα να πας ή τώρα μέχρι οκτώβρη ή μετά το Μάρτιο..και εννοείται βόλτα στη gallery lafayet, και μόνο που αξιώθηκα να δοκιμάσω ρούχα belmain..δεν έχω λόγια..υπέροχο Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie!!! How many beautiful pics from Paris! I adore almost all the girls' outfits. So chic!! :-)

    Thanks for the comment you left me yesterday! I am now following you :-) please, return the favour following me back, it will be a great pleasure from you!

    Anna

    www.followpix.com

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK U FOR YOUR COMMENT, FOLLLOW MY BLOG, I'M FOLLOWING U TO BLOGLOVIN!!!

    www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. paris and parisian style is just so lovely! i would love to visit the city soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that was such an amazing post! so much great inspiration in it! thank you!

    XXXXX

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing Blog!!!
    Hara

    http://www.myfashiontricks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angie, έχεις δοκιμάσει το Tumblr.com ?

    Είναι πολύ πιο βολικό για blog σαν το δικό σου και η fashion community του είναι τεράστια. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! It is filled with all things gorgeous :)

    swirlsofhappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this!!!!!
    so amazing!all these parisian girls are so stylish in their own way!btw Guillaume's such an amazing actor!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Paris to a T!!! Gorgeous post. I love Paris. You'll have such an incredible time :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with Paris! I'm so jealous! Take me with you!!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Posts! I would like to see more of you! Greetz Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ti teleies photo!! Se ekana follow ama thes kane me kai su! Se vrika apo ena comment sto blog m
    http://maryfashionlove.blogspot.com/
    Filia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!!

    x

    http://lets-buy-happiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete